Python - Web Display Technology

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Thu May 18 11:18:23 EDT 2006

SamFeltus enlightened us with:
> I guess there isn't much to understand.  If you are satisfied with a
> text based, static image web, that is light on artistic
> possabilities, all that HTML stuff is acceptable.

You don't need Flash to be artistic.

> Perhaps the HTML/JS group will even get off their rear ends and
> bring some decent cross platform graphics capabilities to the web
> one decade?

Perhaps you can get Mickeysoft to get SVG support in their browser.

> WC3 at Work - Beware Falling Luddites

MSIE doesn't even properly support PNG files (at least last time I
looked), so you should start blaming the people that actually don't
implement all the goodies that are already there.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa