Python memory deallocate

mariano.difelice at gmail.com mariano.difelice at gmail.com
Thu May 11 09:47:46 EDT 2006

Ok, this is true.

Well, you consider that my app has a first windows, where I choose, for
example, the application 1.
The application 1 will be started, and it will allocate 200Mb total.
Now I want to abort this operation, and i will return  to main initial
window. The memory usage remain to 200Mb, even if I've destroyed the
application 1 object with app1.Destroy() and del app1.
When from initial windows i re-choose application1, the memory usage
don't stay to 200Mb, but will increase to 360-380Mb memory, and I think
this  is not good!!!

If I will repeat this procedure for 5-6 times, the application will
crash...

And it's not good!!!