IronPython 1.0 Beta 7 Released

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:53:16 EDT 2006

maybe I am a bit ignorant and love living in the bliss of it and maybe
I am a bit tired on the subject but may I ask you a question? if i
decided to use IronPython for strict cPython work, is this possible?
probably dumb when I can use cPython but is it still possible in case
maybe sometime down the road I wanted to use the .NET libaries?

In other words, IronPython is Python but with the extra capability of
working in .NET correct? Do you have some introductory information on
it? I am very interested on some news that explains what IronPython is.
What would you recommend I check out for a great intro on IronPython?