John Bokma harassment

Mumia W. mumia.w.18.spam+fbi.gov at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 13:00:46 EDT 2006

SamFeltus wrote:
> I was considering opening an account with Dreamhost.  Can't say I agree
> with all of Xah's writings, but they often raise important points.
> Dreamhost is a company I will never spend money with.  Usenet is full
> of narrow minded group thinking that needs to be questioned.

Write abuse at dreamhost and tell them why you're not going to patronize
them. Explain to them that what they are doing to Xah you're not going
to support.

Who knows? Maybe Dreamhost isn't all that bad. Perhaps the worst thing
about Dreamhost is that John Bokma can harass Xah through them.

The idea that an ISP allows itself to be used like that is pretty bad,
but Xah hasn't lost his account yet.

Write something to the abuse address at Dreamhost in support of Xah.
It's not about whether Xah is correct on every issue; it's about
peoples' freedom to communicate on the Internet.

Otherwise, you could say something controversial, and John Bokma writes
your ISP/hosting service, and you get TOSSed.