ideas for programs?

Brandon McGinty brandon.mcginty at gmail.com
Wed May 31 01:02:09 EDT 2006

Hi,
I've been learning python for the past couple of months and writing misc
scripts here and there, along with some web apps.
I'm wondering if anyone has ideas of programs I might try my hand at making?
I'd appreciate it if they don't use images, because I'm blind.

Also, I'm thinking of hiring myself out as a free-lance programmer.
Are there many individuals/companies which would aprove programs written
in python?
Most adds I've seen require the programmer have a strong grasp of c++ or
java.
Thanks much for all of your help.

THX,
Brandon McGinty