how to clear up a List in python?

Georg Brandl g.brandl-nospam at gmx.net
Fri May 26 05:48:47 EDT 2006

vbgunz wrote:
> Fredrik_Lundh = 'wah'
>
> I bet you enjoy stealing candy from babies and dunging on the little
> guy every chance you get. You're suppose to be a role model in this
> community? Your temper tantrum and unrelenting 'look at me look at me
> i'm bigger and better' machismo attitude is nothing more than a decoyed
> ploy set out by a deluded megalomaniac.

Personally speaking, Fredrik's just sitting here beneath me, and I can assure
you that he's not screaming "I'm bigger and better than you all" every
few minutes. He may be screaming "I made it faster!", but that's why we're
here ;)

 > You're promoting Python or the
 > fact that you're the son of Zeus and Hera? You're the worse sore losing
 > cry baby I've ever witnessed on the net in my ten years here...
 > pathetic for sure...

You perhaps shouldn't become so excited. Next time, if you're not sure of
the correctness of your solution, try to wait a bit before posting it,
and see if someone other comes up with the same thing you would have posted.

Georg