TSV to HTML

Brian bnblazer at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:07:04 EDT 2006

I was wondering if anyone here on the group could point me in a
direction that would expllaing how to use python to convert a tsv file
to html.  I have been searching for a resource but have only seen
information on dealing with converting csv to tsv.  Specifically I want
to take the values and insert them into an html table.

I have been trying to figure it out myself, and in essence, this is
what I have come up with.  Am I on the right track? I really have the
feeling that I am re-inventing the wheel here.

1) in the code define a css
2) use a regex to extract the info between tabs
3) wrap the values in the appropriate tags and insert into table.
4) write the .html file

Thanks again for your patience,
Brian