FAQ for XML with Python

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Sat May 20 19:12:40 EDT 2006

I have one suggestion. It's a beautiful page, and one day I'll know
enough to appreciate the help it provides, but until then it's always a
big help to the novice (in many fields of knowledge) if the first use
of an acronym includes the words it stands for in parenthesis.

In law and medicine and many other fields, this is a quick, unobtrusive
way to enlighten anyone who doesn't know what SAX or DOM stand for.
Think of it as initializing the acronym or defining the variable or
whatever: you do it only once, but it really helps the new  kids.

Thanks,

rick