A Unicode problem -HELP

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed May 17 00:47:45 EDT 2006

"manstey" <manstey at csu.edu.au> writes:

> I'm a newbie at python, so I don't really understand how your answer
> solves my unicode problem.

Since your replies fail to give any context of the existing
discussion, I could only go by the content of what you'd written in
that message. I didn't see a problem with anything Unicode -- I saw
three objects being added together, which you told us were function
objects. That's the problem I pointed out.

--
 \       "When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold to the masses |
  `\    over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and |