Time to bundle PythonWin

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed May 17 18:02:48 EDT 2006

"Tim N. van der Leeuw" <tim.leeuwvander at nl.unisys.com> wrote:

> John Bokma wrote:
>> "Robert Hicks" <sigzero at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > No it isn't.
>>
>> Learn to quote when you use Google's Usenet garbage.
>>

> I don't know why you consider it 'garbage',

How many people use GG without quoting, annoying plenty of people on
Usenet a day? (Well, the answer is probably less and less since GG is in
general added to quite some kill files).

> using it myself for this
> 'contribution', but quoting isn't hard using google groups. Just
> clicking the right links instead of the 'reply' link beneath the
> message.

Yet its well enough hidden for people to use it, or so it seems.

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/