Python's regular expression?

Dave Hansen iddw at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 10:07:36 EDT 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006 06:44:27 GMT in comp.lang.python, Edward Elliott
<nobody at 127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Would I recommend perl for readable, maintainable code?  No, not when better
>options like Python are available.  But it can be done with some effort.

I'm reminded of a comment made a few years ago by John Levine,
moderator of comp.compilers.  He said something like "It's clearly
possible to write good code in C++.  It's just that no one does."

Regards,
                                        -=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.