A critic of Guido's blog on Python's lambda

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 5 20:57:54 EDT 2006

"Xah Lee" <xah at xahlee.org> writes:

> Python, Lambda, and Guido van Rossum

Which one is the "critic"? Or is your subject field an indication that
you continue not to learn from responses to your previous posts?

> is first of all, the title “Language Design Is Not Just Solving
> Puzzles”. In the outset, and in between the lines, we are told that
> “I'm the supreme intellect, and I created Python”.

Would that all of the ramblings in your posts was in between the lines.

--
 \     "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let |
  `\           that fool you. He really is an idiot."  -- Groucho Marx |