SAX/Python : read an xml from the end to the top

kepioo nkammah at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 7 09:54:57 EST 2006

Thanks Diez for your suggestion, I'll look around to find out more
about the seek function ( i learnt python 2 weeks ago and I do not have
a programmer background, but so far, I am doing well).

Peter,

I cannot really process as your advice : it is not that stereotypical
entries....we built a data structure for the xml and we report various
types of events, always under the same format but with different
contents types.

The script i am writing aims at picking only special events (
identified by a route tag and an information tag).

Anyway, thank you for your advices!!