win32com: error 80004005

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 03:22:11 EST 2006

The only thing I see wrong is that the Hello method
doesn't take any arguments, but the VB code is passing one.
It works fine for me if I remove the arg.
When registered with --debug, you should still be able
to see the output in Pythonwin's trace collector window
even when the object is instantiated via VB.

      hth
           Roger