Please, I Have A Question before I get started

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Mar 14 11:47:38 EST 2006

Skipper wrote:
> Well, thank you so much for taking the time to reply.  I guess that
> about wraps up all my questions.
>

> You fucking putz

I'd appreciate it if you;d keep that sort of response to yourself. While
I don't mind you *thinking* it, it isn't the kind of behaviour we want
to encourage in these parts, no matter how fatuous you may have found
the response that triggered your profanity.

Thanks
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC/Ltd                 www.holdenweb.com