Pyserial again

Luca superlogan72 at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 6 15:06:06 EST 2006

> and than i store the read data in a textctrl.

That's got nothing to do with pyserial.

Ok i know but for this reason i put :

 Another point is the textctrl: it store only the first byte and not
the
other why?, the byte are like 22 and all are readed
No clue.  I don't know what "textctrl" is or what it's supposed
to do.

        a = ser.readline()
        a = self.textCtrl3.SetValue(a + ' ')

For my bad understanding is clear

What makes you think the port closed?

 Sniffing the data with serial port monitor i see that the
> answer is ok but after the answer the port close, why?

The serial port monitor write com port close.

Dear Grant

As you know i'm not a programmer, but i try to do this in my free time.
Probably you have reason to write:

The code you post is irrelevant.

But i try to do my best as in my possibility.

I think  that in any case you can't run my code if you haven't the same
device that i have.

So i don't want that you loose time with my stupid question, i'm sure
you have a lot of better things to do that help a beginner like me.

In any case thanks for your help, and you cordility.

Best Regards

Luca