Where can we find top-notch python developers?

Nicholas Reville npr at pculture.org
Sat Mar 18 19:00:45 EST 2006

Hi, I hope this is an OK spot for this question:

I'm a co-founder of the Participatory Culture Foundation
(pculture.org), we're a non-profit that develops Democracy Player and
some related internet TV tools (see getdemocracy.com).  Democracy
Player has a Python backend with native front-ends for Mac, Windows,
and Linux.

We're looking to expand our development team, but we haven't been
getting enough top-quality applicants.  I was wondering if anyone
here has suggestions for where we can post or list these job
openings.  This is the job description:

Software Developer - We're looking for a solid programmer who can
work independently, communicate well, and occasionally step back from
the code to contemplate improvements to program architecture or our
development process. Most of our code is in dynamic languages like
Python and Ruby, so a clear understanding of language concepts is
important.  Email: jobs[at]pculture.org

Here it is online: http://www.getdemocracy.com/jobs/

Any suggestions would be really appreciated and sorry if this is off-
topic!

Thanks,

nicholas