New python.org site

Bertrand Mansion golgote at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 15:41:47 EST 2006

On 11 Mar 2006 11:52:35 -0800, Kay Schluehr <kay.schluehr at gmx.net> wrote:

> Em, why not IYO? Because you will implement it however advanced the
> design might be as part of your Python exercises?

Look at the current code, there is nothing to implement. Most of the
work to be done is related to presentation and content organization.

Now, there are also new features we might want:

- documentation with user comments (like in PHP, Postgres, MySQL...)
- RSS feeds
- Efficient search engine (hyperestraier ?)
- Database backend and CMS

Those will certainly need code. Feel free to exercise your Python
skills on that, it would be more useful than your unconstructive
comments.

----
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam