white space in expressions and argument lists

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Fri Mar 3 19:14:46 EST 2006

Magnus Lycka enlightened us with:
> Think particularly about using version management systems and
> applying patches coming from different sources etc.

I was :)

> Finally, if you end up with something like...
>
> a                                        = 1
> b                                        = 5
> df                                       = 7
> ew                                       = 5
> qw                                       = 7
> a2                                       = 5
> a4                                       = 7
> d3                                       = 5
> df                                       = 7
> this_is_a_very_long_variable_name_indeed = 42

I won't. It was just an example. I write my code so it can easily be
read, not simply to blindly follow rules.

> As usual, Guido is right, even if it isn't obvious at first unless
> you are Dutch. ;^)

I'm Dutch.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa