Stopping Windows Service

D duncanm255 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:31:54 EST 2006

Sorry for the many messages, but I've been looking into it further -
since I have the server services listening and waiting for incoming
connections, how would I interrupt it to let the program know that a
stop request has been issued?  For example, if I put the stop check
before it listens, I would think it'd have to wait until it loops back
around after the next client connects.  If I put it after the listen, a
client would have to connect in order for it to run the check..?