is mysqlsb compatible with MySQL 5.0?

Sun Mar 26 00:19:15 EST 2006

Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

> 	WinXP? What error do you get from the wizard? (You are running in an
> Admin privilege I presume).

Yes, WinXP and admin.

At first, when Norton was running, I got a 1045 error message saying to
allow TCP port 3306. I tried creating a rule to do this, but it didn't
seem to work.

Then I turned off Norton completely and it still stopped at the same
step, but this time said: "The service could not be stopped. Error: 0"

All I want to do is use MySQL so I can follow along with Baseball Hacks. :(