detecting drives for windows and linux

Fulvio fulvio at pc.jaring.my
Sun Mar 26 04:20:46 EST 2006

Alle 03:17, domenica 26 marzo 2006, BWill ha scritto:
> Hi, I'm writing a file browser, but I'm not sure how I could go about
> detecting the drives available

I was just asking a similar question some days back. I'm planning to try a file catalogger.
I just remember something about Win32API, but I didn't find anything on the linux side.
Frankly I got some curious info that concerns 'Bacula', disk backup. And a part of it is use to browse and catalog file.

I think we should read some line of code on that program.