Spawn/Kill Process

david brochu jr brochu121 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:00:02 EST 2006

I need to write a script that starts an exe and then continues through
the script. I am able to start the exe file but my script doesn't
continue because the process I start runs in the background of Windows
(as it is supposed to). I have tried using both os.system and os.popen
to get around this but still no luck. It seems as if Python does not
move to the next line of code UNTIL the program spawned completes
(which this one never will as it is supposed to continuously run in
the background). Does anyone know of a way around this so I can spawn
the program and continue through my script?