How to determine COM objects/functions

Scott Brown scott at justplainsimple.com
Thu Mar 30 21:30:19 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm new to this list.  I have looked around the archives for this
question but haven't seen an answer for it yet (though there are a lot
of messages to sift through).

Say I'm operating with win32com.client and I am polling a certain
application...Internet Explorer perhaps.  Is there a way to find out all
available objects and associated functions?  Using dir() on the COM
object doesn't display anything except COM functions, not the
application's functions (display page, refresh browser, etc).

Thanks

Scott