spliting on ":"

Cyril Bazin cyril.bazin at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Mar 4 17:40:20 EST 2006

Ok, ok, there was a mistake in the code.
(Of course, it was done on prupose in order to verify if everybody is aware
;-)
I don't know why it is preferable to compare an object to the object "None"
using "is not".
"==" is, IMHO, more simple. Simple is better than complex. So I use "==".

The correct program is:

import urllib2
for line in open("fileName.txt"):
    addr, port  = urllib2.splitport(line)