Newbie in python

- C Saha - p4sync at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 23:16:47 EST 2006

Hello Python Experts

  I am Chirantan, a beginner in python programming world. I have some programming knowledge in SHELL, BATCH and little bit PERL. I subscribed to this list with the hope that I will get support and help from all of you.

  To start with, I thought it will be a good idea to start reading the tutorials which I got from google search (search by name "python tutorial"). It would be great if anyone knows about some other tutorial which can help me to start learning python quickly.

  Thanks a lot to all in advance for reading this mail

    Thanks a lot to all in advance

Thanks & Regards
  CSaha