wanted: ftp server class

John Pote johnpote at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 11:37:21 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a 'client' with a built in ftp client that I wish to use to access a
server via the internet. But I do not want to use a standard disk accessing
ftp server as I need to do my own processing between the filesystem and the
ftp TCP/IP port.

Can someone suggest the source of a Python ftp server class (ftplib only has
a client class) out there. (These days I try to keep all my programming to
Python!).

I seem to remember reading Twisted has some ftp server facilities. Does it?
Any comments on it - easy to use, steep learning curve?

Any help appreciated,

John Pote