anonymous memory mapping

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Mar 13 19:06:32 EST 2006

Fabiano Sidler wrote:
> 2006/3/12, Fabiano Sidler <fabianosidler at gmail.com>:
>
>>Is there any way to use anonymous memory mapping in python, versions
>>earlier than 2.5?
>
> No idea or no way to do it?

Often when there's no reply for a while, it's because the question is
unclear.  Rather than just appending speculation about why it wasn't
answered, consider rephrasing your request or expanding on it with
examples, references to missing info about your platform (which might be
essential), or at least mention where you've looked in the docs or on
the web in an attempt to answer it yourself.  (For example, perhaps it's
a really easy thing and everyone who knows the answer figures if you did
the obvious Google search you'd find out yourself, so they can't be
bothered answering.  Or perhaps if you show an example search and a
stray comment about the useless results you found, you'd inspire someone
else to try a variation and maybe they'll find the answer you need.)

(As for me, I have no idea what the question is about, so this is the
most help I can give.)

-Peter