years later DeprecationWarning

Dan Jacobson jidanni at jidanni.org
Wed Mar 22 16:01:52 EST 2006

Here's the deal: I have to maintain this long gone guy's programs and
lately they've been saying
./north_pass.py:14: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got float
  fl=range(1000*(math.floor(25000*f2m/1000)),46000*f2m,1000)

As I don't know python, I tried sticking an int( ) in various places
in that line but couldn't get whatever is bothering python to shut up. Help.

(That long-gone guy is actually me, according to the notes in the program.
However those brain cells are long gone now, so it might as well not be me.)