adding a new line of text in Tk

nigel cm012b5105 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 02:31:45 EST 2006

Hello i have been working on an interactive programme,i wish to use a small
amount of Tk.Which i have taken from a tutorial.
from Tkinter import *
root = Tk()
w =Label(root, text="Congratulations you have made it this far,just a few more
questions then i will be asking you some")
w.pack()
root.mainloop()

The problem i have is where i have started to write some text"Congratulations
you have made it this far,just a few more questions then i will be asking you
some")
I would actually like to add some text but it puts it all on one line.I would
like to be able to tell it to start a new line.
can any one tell me how to do this please
Thanks nige