New python.org website

Ian Parker parker at hiredatum.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 02:17:57 EST 2006

In message <1141707312.960344.201560 at p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>,
Phoe6 <orsenthil at gmail.com> writes
>beta.python.org evolved  very nice and noticed today the new python.org
>website going live. There is a change in the look n feel, wherein it
>looks "more official" and maximum possible information about python is
>now directly accessible from the home page itself.  Kudoes to the
>design team.
>

>Senthil
>http://phoe6.livejournal.com

I like the look of it generally, however two points:
1) There is no way to return to the Home page from the LHS menu.  You
can click on Python In the logo but that's perhaps not obvious
2) I think the logo is a little faint, washed-out.  I'd prefer something
more dynamic, or at least brighter.

(I suppose this shows how superficial my checking was!)

Regards

Ian
--
Ian Parker