Convert dictionary to HTTP POST

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy gandalf at designaproduct.biz
Fri Mar 3 09:19:13 EST 2006

> Well I don't understand what's encoding the apostrophe as an encoded
> entity anyway. That's only supposed to be done for HTML content, not
> form content.

You are right. I was wrong. The problem was not with quote. It was
reading out the VALUE of an INPUT from HTML source.

> How about an RE that turned all &#DD; into %DD ?

Good idea, but then I still need to examine for    > and the
others. I just wonder if there is a standard function in Python that can
convert HTML escaped value into plain string.

Regards,

   Laszlo