PIL: Breaking/Wrapping lines "automatically"

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Thu Mar 23 08:00:54 EST 2006

Hi!

Is there something I can do in PIL to restrict a line to a certain size and
have it to break/wrap into a newline automatically?  (Or by using some code, of
course...)

I'm trying to add information to barcodes and since the label space is fixed
I'd like to use all the horizontal space I can and since I'm with two or three
lines of free space I'd like to use them as well.

TIA,
--
Jorge Godoy      <godoy at ieee.org>

- Qualquer coisa dita em latim soa profundo.
- Anything said in Latin sounds smart.