FTP not Returning (Python on Series 60 Nokia)

mbukhin at gmail.com mbukhin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 09:31:13 EST 2006

Thanks, but that didn't help either.  Since storbinary is being called
from the main script, I can't see where else it could be getting hung
up.  Are there any other debugging techniques I could explore?

I'm sending a 24k image and it is viewable on the destination server,
so it's making it over. I can watch the FTP console and see that
transfer hits 24k and then the rate change to 0.0 Kb/s.

I have set up a timeout of 5 seconds on the FTP server at which point I
get a '426 connection aborted' on the python side.  So somehow the
sides don't think they have completed the transfer?  I could live with
this solution except i'd need a way to ignore the timeout error in
python and continue execution.

I just tried this code with a different file, System.ini, and I have
the same problem.