BayPIGgies: March 9, 7:30pm (Google)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Mar 7 14:55:32 EST 2006

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, March 9 at 7:30pm at
Google.

This meeting features a PyCon report from Guido van Rossum and possibly
others.

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California).  For more information and
directions, see http://baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we sometimes meet at 6pm for dinner.  Discussion of
dinner plans is handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Advance notice:  We need a speaker for April.  Please e-mail
baypiggies at python.org if you want to suggest an agenda (or volunteer to
give a presentation).

"19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
is not worth knowing."  --Alan Perlis