Firedrop 0.2.0 - The Python Blog Client

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 02:22:16 EST 2006

Kent Johnson wrote:
> Fuzzyman wrote:
> > It has finally happened, the release of `Firedrop 0.2.0
>
> > * `ConfigObj <http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html>`_ is
> > now used to edit all the config files.
>
> You should add this to the dependency list in the install page, it
> tripped me up.

Actually ConfigObj *is* included in the distribution - I just hadn't
edited a couple of the import statements to use the included one.

Unfortunately this didn't show up on *either* of the machines we tested
on, which both have ConfigObj installed. :-(

My apologies. The distribution has been corrected, so this shouldn't
bite anyone else.

Fuzzyman