Default/editable string to raw_input

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed Mar 22 09:38:52 EST 2006

Paraic Gallagher enlightened us with:
> While I agree in principal to your opinion, the idea is that an
> absolute moron would be able to configure a testcell with smallest
> amount of effort possible.

Then explain to me why learning how to use your program to edit the
file is easier than using an already familiar program.

> Moreover, I am curious as to whether somebody else out there knows
> if there is a solution to the problem.

Give a default answer that's chosen when the user presses enter
without providing an answer of his own.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa