How to learn python if I'm very familar with C++

PengYu.UT at gmail.com PengYu.UT at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 21:06:53 EST 2006

Hi,

I've been using C++ for a few years and have developed a few projects
in C++. And I'm familar with OO and template metaprogramming.

There are some book like "Learning Perl". It is a little bit tedious
for me, because more material in that book seems obvious for me. I want
some book describe the difference between C++ and python such that I
could grasp python quickly. Would you please give me some infomation on
this?

Thanks,
Peng