using a perl mod

David Bear david.bear at asu.edu
Mon Mar 27 11:44:55 EST 2006

almost 41 million hits from google about using perl mod's in python was a
bit discouraging...So, I thought about asking humans.

There are some perl modules written to manage files, acls, etc in afs.
Rather than wrapping the c-compiled versions of afs commands in sys.popen
and parsing the output, I was hoping to use the perl mods and the perl
objects returned by these mods in python -- since I can't stand reading
perl.

The question then becomes, are there any python modules that encapsulate and
map perl objects into python object?
--
David Bear
-- let me buy your intellectual property, I want to own your thoughts --