Simple System Tray Icon

3c273 nospam at nospam.com
Thu Mar 2 12:16:48 EST 2006

"Michele Petrazzo" <michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it> wrote in message
news:44071e7a$0$29092$5fc30a8 at news.tiscali.it...
> wxTaskBarIcon is very, very simple!
> Into the demo, inside 80 line, you can find all the taskbar work, the
> menu connected with the rclick and its image change...
> Where do you find this complex?

I guess since it is in a class and I am not very familiar with OOP. I was
hoping there was a simple procedural way to do something like:

myIcon=wx.TaskBarIcon('path to my icon file')
myIcon.ShowIcon()

but I guess it's not that simple. Thanks for your reply, I will keep trying.

> Try to make the windows taskbar with the win32 api ... :)

I saw an example of that. No thanks!

Thanks again.
Louis