implementation of "complex" type

Russ uymqlp502 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:18:18 EST 2006

"Better still, let's not bother ... I'm sorry you don't like the
support
around here, I guess you get what you ask for. "

Boy, some people are very sensitive around here. And some of them also
have a bad habit of misrepresenting my views.

For the record, I am very happy with the support here. In fact, I
solved the problem thanks to a couple of helpful replies to my query,
and I certainly appreciate that help.

What I don't appreciate is having people leap to unwarranted
assumptions and falsely claim that I don't appreciate the help I get. I
can do without that, thanks.