Server applications - avoiding sleep

Lev Elbert elbertlev at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 13:49:27 EST 2006

You can make it a service, which has an advantage, that it survives logouts.
SOME PROGRAMMING IS REQIURED. If I need something running the "fast and
dirty" way, I run a regular python application as window application (start
pythonw.exe).
As a way o communication (start, stop, pause) I use tray. If you nee an
example of such a program, I can send one.

news:1142429205.440380.294650 at z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...