python crashes in Komodo

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Sun Mar 12 16:41:16 EST 2006

[swisscheese wrote]
> Using the Komodo IDE under XP I often get "python.exe has encountered a
> problem and needs to close". Running python direct on the same app
> gives a list index out of bounds error. Any ideas how to get Komodo to
> give the proper error?

Jim,
Have you logged a bug in our bug tracker?
    http://bugs.activestate.com/Komodo/enter_bug.cgi
My apologies if you have and we haven't had a chance to get to it.

Note that we'd need specific details to have a chance at knowing what
the problem was. Komodo version. Python version. An example Python
script showing the crash would be invaluable. What OS are you on. Etc.
etc.

Trent

--
Trent Mick