Pyserial again

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Mar 6 11:45:27 EST 2006

On 2006-03-06, luca72 <lucaberto at libero.it> wrote:

> I have solve the problem of configuration with pyserial but i
> have another question. The serial port close every time i make
> the read and re-open when i do i new write.

I doubt it.

> In my script there is not write close, why it close ?

How on earth would we know what's wrong unless you post a small
example program that exhibits the problem?

If you want a WAG, here's one: the serial port object going
out-of-scope and getting garbage collected.

Please read this:

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Uh-oh!! I forgot
                                  at               to submit to COMPULSORY
                               visi.com            URINALYSIS!