Integrating python with smalltalk

nelson nelson1977 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:45:13 EST 2006

Hi all,
  sorry if it isn't the right group (and sorry for the cross post, but
it's a cross- question :P ), but i'm not sure where to post. I have a
python library and i want to be able to call it from smalltalk (the
squeak implementation in particular..). I was just wondering if there
is a standard mechanism to do it. On windows i know i can create in
python a COM server and call it from smalltalk, but i wonder if there
is a more general solution (platform independent).

thanks for any advice,
  nelson