Python VBR to CBR

timsspamaddress at gmail.com timsspamaddress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 03:42:00 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently downloading podcasts using Juice, and I want to get them
more easily transferred to my music player (Creative Zen).

I'm currently writing something that will rename and alter the ID tags
to be more friendly (in Python), but in the process, I'd like to
convert from Variable Bit Rate to Constant Bit Rate.

Is there a library for doing this, or alternatively, what would be the
stages for converting from vbr to cbr and what python code is out there
that can help?