Python Evangelism

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Mar 9 08:54:17 EST 2006

Doug Bromley wrote:

> I can see Ruby overtaking Python if we don't ALL do something about it.

on the other hand, people have posted "I can see XXX overtaking Python if we
don't ALL do something about it NOW" messages for as long as I've been using
Python.

the best thing I've seen in the recent "argh! this is the end" threads that have been
popping up here and there is this advice from an anonymous ruby user, from a
comment on guido's blog:

    My advice for you Pythonistas: First, chill; the mind works better when
    relaxed. Second, look around and count your blessings; Python is every-
    where. Third, just work on something you find interesting and fun.

have you used Python to work on something fun and interesting today?  if not, what's
your excuse? ;-)

</F>