read/ edit line from stdin

Clemens Hepper ethrandil at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 15:53:55 EST 2006

It's a bit more complicated.
The field has a default and a preassigned Value.

The default is p.e. 'localhost' and the value is 'www.gentoo.org'.
Then localhost is chosen if the value is erased to ''. But i want to
make it easy to keep the preassigned value!
So if nothing is typed 'www.gentoo.org' should be used.

I just thought that extending the commandline input interface would
be quite useful.
I want a text field that can be edited like common GUI-TextFields on
command line...

mfg
- eth