Python as an extension language

Torsten Bronger bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 6 06:20:32 EST 2006

Hallöchen!

Sybren Stuvel <sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination> writes:

> Torsten Bronger enlightened us with:
>
>> I already know how to do that in principle.  My only concern is
>> distributing the thing, especially for the Windows platform.
>
> Check out distutils and py2exe.

I know that py2exe can convert a Python script into an EXE file,
however, I have no Python script.  I only have C++ source code, and
I'd like to avoid saying, "well, please install my little EXE and
this 10MB Python MSI for scripting it".

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646