Best python module for Oracle, but portable to other RDBMSes

dananrg at yahoo.com dananrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 15:08:01 EST 2006

The other thing I didn't do a good job of explaining is that I want to
have a layer of abstraction between the underlying RDBMS and the
business logic. It's the business logic I want to use Python for, so
that would stay roughly the same between RDBMS changes, if we ever have
an RDBMS change. I agree that I probably have more things to worry if I
was to change RDBMS vendors than what I'm describing here.